Laundry, Oxygen Brightener, Nellie's
Ingredients: Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Percarbonate, Primary Linear Alcohol Ethoxylate, Sodium Sulfate.
Description: Nellie's All-Natural Oxygen Brightener bleaches stains and grime while leaving your white and colors brighter through a boost of oxygen.
- Septic safe
- Color safe
- Gluten free
- Leaping Bunny certified
- Environmentally friendly
- Machine wash: Add into wash cycle with Nellie’s Laundry Soda. Small loads – 1 tablespoon; regular loads – 2 tablespoons; large loads – 3 tablespoons. Use 3 tablespoons for very dirty or stained clothing.
- Hand wash: Separate whites from colors. Use only one tablespoon along with Nellie’s Laundry Soda in 10 L (2.6 gallons) of warm or hot water. Soak for 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- General stain removal: Create solution using 1 tablespoon per 16 oz (500 ml) of water for upholstery, fabric, kitchen floors, counters, trash cans and all other water washable surfaces. Apply solution to stain, wait 1-5 minutes, scrub with sponge or blot with towel. Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry.
- Carpet spot removal: Create solution using 1 tablespoon per 16 oz (500 ml) of water. Soak up excess liquid before applying solution to stain. Use only enough to cover stain area, wait 1-5 minutes, soak up with white towel. Repeat if necessary. Ringer thoroughly with water and blot dry. Vacuum once dry.
- Do not use on wool, silk or leather, jewelry, latex, wood, and paint.